ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So I always see people on here talking about how lazy people are when it comes to looking for information on this forum. I think it would help if there was an option to search within the topics. The idea didn't come to me until the whole Switch Linux thing came out. There are a bunch of people asking the same questions over and over and I just thought it would help if we could search within a topic. I mean that topic is 25 pages now and even I found it a bit annoying to search for some old info I saw.

It seems someone asked about this in 2010 but obviously, the site has changed a lot since then. If there is still an option for it maybe make it less obscure.

Reactions: tabzer and Gigaboy

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean this option? Or something else?

upload_2019-5-1_14-3-10.png

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As Scarlet points out, the option is literally right there. The issue here is simply that noobs can't be bothered to actually search, which is unfortunately something that we can't fix.

Jeez, finding this is just so counter-intuitive. It doesn't automatically pop up for me when I go to the search bar. I have to click the configuration button after having a cursor in the search bar.

Reactions: Elot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DBZ 90% filler lol