Search For Cubic Ninja Copies (Post Most Recent In-Stock Findings Here)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by someonewhodied, Nov 18, 2014.

1. someonewhodied
    OP

someonewhodied Lazy Person

Sep 21, 2008
    United States
    Ebay exists of course.

Amazon is at 75 at cheapest for a new copy. 45 for used.

Play Asia is at 22$, currently the cheapest in-stock new.

I already got my copy. My wallet is crying right now I payed 25 total for something i coulda got for 5 at gamestop yesterday.

2. Ryft

Ryft GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 21, 2013
    United States
    Illinois
    I have a friend who is a manager at the Gamestop in my town. Went in and told him what I was looking for and why. They didn't have one at that store but he looked it up and they had it at a store where one of his other friends works. He bought it for like $5 and is getting it sent to give to me. :D Good to have friends in high places... this is the same friend who helped me find a Copyright 2012 3DS to use with Gateway lol

Danjal likes this.
  3. reaper527

reaper527 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 22, 2011
    United States
    check gamestop's website to see what the in stock situation in your area is. in my area, there were 10 or so gamestops with the game "in limited availability" around 11am today. i put the game on hold through the website, and picked it up around 2pm (last copy in that store)

4. Vappy

Vappy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 23, 2012
  5. deshayzilla

deshayzilla GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2011
    United States
    I went all over town today trying to find it and was able to get a gamestop to save their last copy for me. I also bought it online at sears.com from their marketplace for 18 + shipping($26 all together). Some obscure websites like electronicscastle.com had it for around 20. Although that site seems odd.

One local game store was surprised that they hadn't received any calls for it (until I called them). They had it in stock and were selling it for $35. The guy knew what he had so it wasn't going to let it go for cheap.

6. WatchGintama

WatchGintama GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 22, 2009
    United States
    I was on the order confirm page of best buy. I could have gotten it for $5 + shipping, but decided to let someone else have it. I have a gateway anyway.

7. LinkmstrYT

LinkmstrYT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 16, 2013
    United States
    You wanted to see where I live? You stalker...
    Got mine for like $5 used at gamestop.

8. BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza Nintendo Hacking <3

Aug 2, 2014
    Germany
    Orders for this game are probably exploding all of a sudden thanks to freaked out n00bs. Just get a flashcard which can do the same thing and *more*. :rolleyes:

9. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    I will have three copies within the space of two hours, all for $4.99 each. I have to travel over 80 miles, round-trip, but, it's worth it.

10. ineverwipe

ineverwipe Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Got mine for 6 bucks used at gamestop. Had to go to 3 different stores before I found one though. If you're in SoCal you better get on that. Employees usually offer to call other gs stores to make sure they have it and to reserve it for you.

So you might have to drive a bit but hey, they're going for $50+ on amazon. 35 or so on ebay

11. laurorual

laurorual GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    Brazil
    Salvador - BA
    Cant find that game here in brazil. The ones i've found are costing something like $78 ! wtf?

12. Wellington2k

Wellington2k DO YOU HAS?

Nov 1, 2010
    United States
    Somewhere in this world of ours
    I got mine at GameStop for $5. Had to drive 20 minutes out of my way, but it was so worth it!
    Also, they will gladly hold a copy for you if you find it online.

13. gokuguy

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    Went to Gamestop and the guy told me that they had some in at a Gamestop in Greensboro (North Carolina). If you're in that area, might wanna try to snag one soon.

14. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Not all of us have $90 spare change to throw around.

15. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2002
    [​IMG]

These prices are ridiculous! I'm glad I picked up my copy well before the official announcement.
    I could've got it a lot earlier for a lot cheaper if I hadn't waited until Smea got his Japanese n3DS. Better than these prices anyhow, it's a feeding frenzy!

Yeah but you have to have a 3DS between 4.1 and 4.5 to run homebrew. 3DS + Gateway = a heck of a lot more than a copy of Cubic Ninja.

16. IvanMXDF

IvanMXDF Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2014
    Mexico
    Mexico

$29 USD, New :(

17. Rurounik99

Rurounik99 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2005
    Brazil
  18. RenegadeKid

RenegadeKid GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2013
    France
    I already had the game.

I actually bought this game last year for very cheap :yaysp:

19. IvanMXDF

IvanMXDF Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2014
    Mexico
    Should i buy 1 or 2 cartdriges before is too late? ($29 USD, New)

20. RenegadeKid

RenegadeKid GBAtemp Fan

Aug 11, 2013
    France
    Do you have a 3DS with 4.5?

If not, I think you should. or try to rent it, or maybe share it with a friend. This game will be hard to find at a decent price, I don't think there are a lot of copies on the market.

IvanMXDF likes this.