Seagate FreeAgent 1.5GB Drive

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by blue316, Jan 26, 2010.

Jan 26, 2010
  1. blue316
    OP

Newcomer blue316 Newbie

United States
    Ok, I have used many drives 320GB WD MyBook & Passport, 500GB WD Passport, 500GB SeaGate FreeAgent ran out of space on that so just went out and got the 1.5TB Seagate FreeAgent well USBLoader GX can not format it when i boot up the wii it says select partion or format either one I click on it shows partion 1-4: Can't format partion. I was able to format it on the computer using WBFS Manager 3.0 but then I moved over all 204 games which worked fine pluged it into the wii an the games show fine but when I select a game to play it the wii just restarts Does anyone have any insight on why this is happening? Or how I can format it to get it working correctly?

2. .Chris

Member .Chris Pffft.

United States
    this post is not needed, but anyway...

lol typo! Seagate FreeAgent 1.5GB Drive

3. blue316
    OP

Newcomer blue316 Newbie

United States
    Update if I install a new game from CD it works fine just not the ones I copied to the drive from another drive. I am going to try to extract the ones from another drive to ISO's then reimport them to this new drive and see if that works maybe it has something to do with the copy function

4. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    I am in the same boat well sort of, I get when I launch a game in any of usbloaders the wii restarts or black screens I narrowed it donw to my usb dongle being a bit shit I think I can fill about 3gb off the 16gb drive then any game wil black screen or restart the wii, I tried from cd but its still the same so I put my issue down to that, add 1 game at a time see if it works or as you have many add 10 at a time or somthing and test each one see where the problem starts