Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
SDL MAME Wii v0.6
Update
05_news_image_wii.png

The Arcade EMU for the Wii, SDL MAME, has been updated. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
• Compiled with libogc 1.8.6, USB loading should be faster now if you have IOS58
• Changed video code around. Most games get a speedup or remain the same from this, but at least one (frogger) is slower for some reason.
• Widescreen support
• Fixed some games giving duplication errors and causing the emulator to exit

Thanks to VatoLoco via PM for the tip!

download.gif
 Off-site Download
icon11.gif
 Project Post

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope those 2 konami arcade games have been fixed... bucky o hare and wild west c.o.w. boys of moo mesa. i pray to god those are fixed.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not good enough. They are doing a good job but I will stick with PS3's FBANEXT games instead. This is only good for MAME 0.134u4 so no thanks.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always had a little trouble with the menus being slow and classic pad support acting weird when hooked or unhooked. I had to use two Wiimotes or something. Been awhile I forget.

I'd love to see a better GUI some day and maybe a dual defualt configuration mod for switching to gun mode and back.

It is downright great for gun games.

Though I like to be able to play some regular types with my arcade pad.

Not realy gonna expect 3D and CPS3 games ever so I'm happy with it more or less.

Guess I'll have to get my wii hooked up again.

One idea btw, makes an easy arcade cabinet project.
Just fix up an arcade pad and have it auto boot.
With such a small machine it makes it easy to work with any size cabinet, like say cocktail.

Atleast thats the potential I see with it.

ZeroRamirez2701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't run it on my WD My Passport Esential 250GBHard Drive with my FAT32 partition, it loads fine,but it says that there are no roms found. Any ideas how to fix it?

UPDATE: Problem solved. It seems that some roms hang in loading or decrypting,returning to the HBC,meanwhile some other roms don't show up (like for example: Mortal Kombat 2 or 3)

Also,the Capcom Play System 2 Roms doesn't play in the latest version (tried with Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and X-Men: Children Of he Atom among others.)

B

BryceOne

ZeroRamirez2701 said:
Can't run it on my WD My Passport Esential 250GBHard Drive with my FAT32 partition, it loads fine,but it says that there are no roms found. Any ideas how to fix it?

UPDATE: Problem solved. It seems that some roms hang in loading or decrypting,returning to the HBC,meanwhile some other roms don't show up (like for example: Mortal Kombat 2 or 3)

Also,the Capcom Play System 2 Roms doesn't play in the latest version (tried with Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and X-Men: Children Of he Atom among others.)

Had the same issue, but I think it was because I moved it from the SD card to the HDD.. I took a fresh copy and put it on the HDD, added my roms, and it found them just fine..

Now my question.. how do I get to the roms C-Z? I can only scroll down A-(some)B roms and cant go any further.. Is it possible to do without using a keyboard???

ZeroRamirez2701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's based on how the compatability works. If it shows, means it can work,but if it not loads while loads or decrypts,it means it can be a temporary problem, especially those that can work and those who don't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol