Hacking sd2vita questions from an idiot

BitMasterPlus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, I got this the other day to expand my storage on my vita using a 128 gb micro sd card and I have some questions. I did use this website as a guide :https://vita.hacks.guide/ but I screwed up and I have to start over again (also found a video guide I might use as well), but I just need to ask, can I switch out the sd2vita memory card to play regular PS Vita game card games or do I need to just get used to using the sd2vita memory card only from now on? And is it possible to use both the sd2vita memory card and the other official vita memory hard I have installed or do I need to remove the latter in order for the sd2vita memory card to work? I'm new to this so I'm trying to figure it out.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So yeah, I got this the other day to expand my storage on my vita using a 128 gb micro sd card and I have some questions. I did use this website as a guide :https://vita.hacks.guide/ but I screwed up and I have to start over again (also found a video guide I might use as well), but I just need to ask, can I switch out the sd2vita memory card to play regular PS Vita game card games or do I need to just get used to using the sd2vita memory card only from now on? And is it possible to use both the sd2vita memory card and the other official vita memory hard I have installed or do I need to remove the latter in order for the sd2vita memory card to work? I'm new to this so I'm trying to figure it out.
@BitMasterPlus ,when you have to use the official games and remove sd2vita you have to set the official memory card(Uma0)as sd2vita,you can do it through Autoplugin2.
Always remember to make a backup of ux0(internal memory)on your PC before any modding,so if something goes wrong you can restore everything.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol