Hacking sd2vita questions from an idiot

BitMasterPlus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah, I got this the other day to expand my storage on my vita using a 128 gb micro sd card and I have some questions. I did use this website as a guide :https://vita.hacks.guide/ but I screwed up and I have to start over again (also found a video guide I might use as well), but I just need to ask, can I switch out the sd2vita memory card to play regular PS Vita game card games or do I need to just get used to using the sd2vita memory card only from now on? And is it possible to use both the sd2vita memory card and the other official vita memory hard I have installed or do I need to remove the latter in order for the sd2vita memory card to work? I'm new to this so I'm trying to figure it out.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So yeah, I got this the other day to expand my storage on my vita using a 128 gb micro sd card and I have some questions. I did use this website as a guide :https://vita.hacks.guide/ but I screwed up and I have to start over again (also found a video guide I might use as well), but I just need to ask, can I switch out the sd2vita memory card to play regular PS Vita game card games or do I need to just get used to using the sd2vita memory card only from now on? And is it possible to use both the sd2vita memory card and the other official vita memory hard I have installed or do I need to remove the latter in order for the sd2vita memory card to work? I'm new to this so I'm trying to figure it out.
@BitMasterPlus ,when you have to use the official games and remove sd2vita you have to set the official memory card(Uma0)as sd2vita,you can do it through Autoplugin2.
Always remember to make a backup of ux0(internal memory)on your PC before any modding,so if something goes wrong you can restore everything.

Reactions: godreborn
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    Red rover red rover send deeze nuts on over
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah they should send something with 5000 HP over there and REALLY tear it up.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Around the Moon in 80 hours.
    Gift
    Tesla really needs to step their game up if they wanna tear up tracks on the moon
    Gift
    The problem being is no electric chargers within 20 miles of each other are on the moon
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    yeah send a cybertruck up there
    Gift
    it looks like something from space anyway
    Gift
    just need to add folding solar panels to it
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Jut have it nuclear powered.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Like submarines.
    Gift
    submarines are quite a lot bigger
    Gift
    i don't think we have reactors small enough to fit in a car yet
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the generator itself is relatively small.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And in any case you couldn't get proper cooling on the Moon so a powerful nuclear generator is out of the question.
    Gift
    just run it at night
    Gift
    and run on battery power at day
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cooling issues.
    Gift
    the moon is like -170C at night i'm sure that's enough
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And the only way to take advantage of that cold is to burrow cooling fins into the ground.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Contrary to popular belief, the vacuum of space is not cold, it's nothing.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Heat does radiate from warm objects but the effectiveness of radiation cooling is negligible.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need a medium to take up the heat and take it away.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And the denser the medium, with a higher specific heat capacity, the better.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This is why water cooling is better than air cooling.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And why cooling is a major problem in space.
    Gift
    Veho @ Veho: And why cooling is a major problem in space.