SD2Vita On an Existing HENkaku Installation...

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Tee_, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Tee_
    OP

Tee_ Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2018
    United Kingdom
    My sincere apologies if this has been asked recently but I haven't been able to find it. I've got HENkaku/Enso installed along with access to VitaShell etc and I have all my emulators and NoNpDRM games set up how I want them. I'm starting to run out of storage and as we all know the PSVita SD's are extortionate. If I was to start using a SD2Vita card, will I be able to simply clone my current SD contents to it or would I have to set it up again? I've briefly read up on a couple of things that are different for Vita2SD users when it comes to installing certain things but had ignored it until now, since it didn't apply to me at the time...

2. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    You can transfer the vita memory card contents over to the microSD so dont need to start again: https://vita.hacks.guide/storagemgr

If you are on firmware 3.68 (no enso) then make sure you pay attention to the blue box at the bottom of that page, some files must be left on the vita memory card so they are available before h-encore is loaded (to let you load h-encore each boot).

Last edited by Count Duckula, Sep 6, 2018