Hacking SD2Vita missing uma0 drive

defkyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I managed to mount my 128Gb sd card as ux0 drive, but I still want to use my 64Gb playstation card as uma0. The problem is I cannot see this drive in the vita shell app. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thank you,

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
So I managed to mount my 128Gb sd card as ux0 drive, but I still want to use my 64Gb playstation card as uma0. The problem is I cannot see this drive in the vita shell app. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thank you,
What version vitashell are you using?

Reactions: defkyle

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I wasn't using the latest version. I'll close this thread.

Thanks again,
By the way you cannot use both at the same time. It has to be one or the other. There's 2 versions of the gamesd.skprx. One boots memory card as uma0 and sd2vita to ux0. The other one boots memory card to ux0 and sd2vita to uma0. A little work around is having both these 2 different versions stored say in ur0 (so it's next to the tai folder) in separate folders. One called memory card and one called sd2vita. When you wanna boot your official memory card you go into vitashell and just copy the memory card ux0 mounting gamesd.skprx to the tai folder and restart your vita from inside vitashell. This then will load up your memory card. Then when you want to boot the sd2vita as ux0 you just go back into vitashell and copy the sd2vita gamesd.skprx to the tai folder and reboot again.

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way you cannot use both at the same time. It has to be one or the other. There's 2 versions of the gamesd.skprx. One boots memory card as uma0 and sd2vita to ux0. The other one boots memory card to ux0 and sd2vita to uma0. A little work around is having both these 2 different versions stored say in ur0 (so it's next to the tai folder) in separate folders. One called memory card and one called sd2vita. When you wanna boot your official memory card you go into vitashell and just copy the memory card ux0 mounting gamesd.skprx to the tai folder and restart your vita from inside vitashell. This then will load up your memory card. Then when you want to boot the sd2vita as ux0 you just go back into vitashell and copy the sd2vita gamesd.skprx to the tai folder and reboot again.

You can mount the sd2vita as ux0 and the vita memory card as uma0. Or so I thought...
Did you try the other plugin?

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
You can mount the sd2vita as ux0 and the vita memory card as uma0. Or so I thought...
Did you try the other plugin?
Yes they both work. I can run games from both my 32gb Sony official memory card and also the sd2vita card with just changing the gamesd.skprx in vitashell. You could just probably boot holding L with the sd2vita ux0 gamesd.skprx as it disables all plugins to use your Sony official memory from boot but adrenaline or any other plugins wouldn't work but normal vita games should.

Last edited by Columbo2811,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: