Hacking SD2VITA inaccessible after adrenaline install

Richie37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I tried to install Adrenaline and did something silly. I deleted a line from my ur0:tai/config file - the one below kernel and replaced it with an adrenaline command (ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx) and now i can no longer access the SD2VITA from the Vita console, even after restoring the config file to its original form. am i doomed?

Richie37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can still access my official PS VITA memory card which has molecular shell on it but I cannot get the vita to "see" the SD2VITA even after restoring the config file to its original state. am i going to have to wipe the sd2 and start again with it?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You rebooted the console, correct? As mentioned, a change like that requires the console to reboot to see the change.

Make sure the line is 100% correct, and there aren't any typos. Also make sure the kernel plugin you use for the sd2vita is located in the directory that you're linking to.

Richie37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the help. The line is correct i think ( ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx ) and I have the gamesd.skprx in the tai folder. and i have rebooted. I think the line i put in by mistake has led to the vita 'looking elsewhere' where i reboot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Using an original vita memory card i can see molecular shell on the card but when i insert the SD2VITA the console registers nothing, as if it is not looking for the card

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks for all the help. The line is correct i think ( ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx ) and I have the gamesd.skprx in the tai folder. and i have rebooted. I think the line i put in by mistake has led to the vita 'looking elsewhere' where i reboot.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Using an original vita memory card i can see molecular shell on the card but when i insert the SD2VITA the console registers nothing, as if it is not looking for the card

There's something else that could have happened. Some SD2Vita adapters seem to have a high failure rate (such as the red-letter v3.0). it could be that the adapter itself failed. Either way, the only thing I can think of at this point aside from that is that you're making some mistake along the way, so I'd recommend you try Switch SD2Vita. It's an application that handles installation of the required plugin for you. I myself use it, as it is more convenient in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple