Hacking SD2Vita allways mounting as ux0 rather than uma0 (3.65 Enso)

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got Enso 3.65 installed and i'm very exited to star messing around with everything but i can't seem to get my SD2Vita working as it did before. Prior to all this, I had it working fine mounted to uma0 with no issues and am currently trying to set it up again using the newest version released a short while ago.
Here is what I have tried so far.
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx (placed in ur0's config.text) - Doesn't do anything (From what I see)
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx (placed in ux0's config.text) - Reboots vita with SD2Vita as ux0 with no access to my memory card, vitashell, ect.

What is the best way to re-setup my SD2Vita again?

Sorry for asking what may seem like a dumb question. I had a hard time originally setting these things up a few months ago.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Ignore gamesd, use StorageMgr. It has already been updated to support 3.65/3.67 but hasn't compiled yet. Either compile it yourself/get someone to compile it for you, or just wait until the compiled version from dev probably tomorrow

Reactions: Stephano

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore gamesd, use StorageMgr. It has already been updated to support 3.65/3.67 but hasn't compiled yet. Either compile it yourself/get someone to compile it for you, or just wait until the compiled version from dev probably tomorrow
I'm than happy to wait. I'll be sure to check it out. I appreciate the help.

Reactions: Madridi

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
How were you able to mount sd2vita to uxo upon updating? I'm using ps vita slim with no mmc, just the sd2vita. Thanks.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
I used the newest release of sd2vita and placed it in my ux0 directly with the text ux0:/tai/gamesd.skprx
I'm actually searching for that latest release, Theflow said it's in his repositories. However, I found it difficult to find it. Do you mind sharing the link? Thanks very much.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried the Flows update as well as various configs of storagemgr and no joy for some reason.

Courtesy of Arksource/reddit.
This is what resolved everything back to how I had it prior to 3.65 upgrade.

https://github.com/ArkSource/gamecard-microsd/releases [sd2vita = ux0:, vita memory card = uma0:]

This also seemed to fix the problem I had with uma0 not appearing in vitashell

Last edited by snoofly,

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country

I tried the Flows update as well as various configs of storagemgr and no joy for some reason.

Courtesy of Arksource/reddit.
This is what resolved everything back to how I had it prior to 3.65 upgrade.

https://github.com/ArkSource/gamecard-microsd/releases [sd2vita = ux0:, vita memory card = uma0:]

This also seemed to fix the problem I had with uma0 not appearing in vitashell

Thanks bros. So I just put the updated plugin before updating to 3.65 and re-edit the config.txt again to use SD2Vita.
I appreciate the help. I was a bit worried things would go wrong if I go in blind and have been looking around for the update but google won't show the links.

Reactions: Stephano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr