Homebrew SD slot for DSi

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiZ420 said:
is there any app that can load mp3 or other files from the sd slot when using a flashcart such as supercard?
No, because DSis have not been fully hacked for all those nice features.

You CAN, however, play MP3s from your flashcart with things like Moonshell.

DiZ420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the replies, it is a bit hard of a google search cause i dont know what to call the sd slot, and a google search may turn up results for "micro sd".
just got a supercard and a dsi, was just trying to figure out ways to utilise the sd card also.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Slyakin said:
Xenon++ said:
NO ACCESS FOR DSI SD SLOT AS LONG AS DSI IS IN DS MODE... MODS PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD
A bit harsh, aren't you?
Truth is the truth.
Questions like this have been asked time and time again.
It's the new "GBA Games on R4???".

Yea, because inane crap is uncommon on this site? Simple question got a simple answer. Who cares if it comes up from time to time?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
twiztidsinz said:
Slyakin said:
Xenon++ said:
NO ACCESS FOR DSI SD SLOT AS LONG AS DSI IS IN DS MODE... MODS PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD
A bit harsh, aren't you?
Truth is the truth.

Yea, because inane crap is uncommon on this site? Simple question got a simple answer. Who cares if it comes up from time to time?
You're right.
Screw searching for the answer to common questions.

DiZ420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nayps3.gif

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
GreatCrippler said:
twiztidsinz said:
Slyakin said:
Xenon++ said:
A bit harsh, aren't you?
Truth is the truth.

You're right.

If your response was meant to be sarcastic ;) .....................

If you don't want to answer common questions, then don't. It doesn't take any effort to 'not' post an answer. Common questions will come up on ANY forum.

Posts merged

twiztidsinz said:
GreatCrippler said:
QUOTE(twiztidsinz @ Aug 20 2010, 08:08 AM) QUOTE(Slyakin @ Aug 20 2010, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE(Xenon++ @ Aug 20 2010, 09:20 AM)
A bit harsh, aren't you?
Truth is the truth.

You're right.

If your response was meant to be sarcastic ;) .....................

If you don't want to answer common questions, then don't. It doesn't take any effort to 'not' post an answer. Common questions will come up on ANY forum.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiZ420 said:
all you can really do is laugh when people get all pissy when people who are new to a forum ask a simple question.

throw temper tantrums, throw joysticks, say "use google, use search" then yaz can go get fucked,

i say ez up off the gba temp , start your own secret private forum, invite only.

google brings noobs here if ya havnt heard bitches.
Lol, a person that thinks that he rules GBATemp.

People can do they want here. Flame, troll, so long as it doesn't get in the way of the rules.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overman1977 said:
If your response was meant to be sarcastic
wink.gif
.....................I am never sarcastic. Ever.

QUOTE(Overman1977 @ Aug 21 2010, 04:42 PM) If you don't want to answer common questions, then don't. It doesn't take any effort to 'not' post an answer. Common questions will come up on ANY forum.
The thing is... there are lots of people who ask simple or the same questions, especially when something new comes out.
Not only could they most likely SEARCH for the answer in less time than it takes to post, but they also clutter up forums with duplicate posts. This makes it harder for people who have an actual issue to get the help they need without bumping their posts and/or sounding impatient.
I have asked questions in the past (here and on other forums) only to see the post fall off the first page, and pretty much into oblivion, within an hour. I don't expect people to answer my question in an hour, this is a forum not live chat, nor do I expect people to dig through pages to find my topic.

So while you're right, that it doesn't take any effort to not answer a question, asking common/duplicate questions not as 'harmless' as you want to think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended