Roster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,

When trying to launch Loadiine GX2 I get error "SD Mount Failed". Can someone explain why this error happens? I have not been able to launch Loadiine GX2 so looking to get it up and running for the first time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

Roster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by making the partition primary? Do you not just format the card to exfat?. iv got a 64GB card so it should be formatted to exfat right?

Roster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read that any card above 32GB must be formatted in exfat. Card sizes below 32GB should be formatted in Fat32. So SD mount failed error is not because of this. Can someone else explain why the SD mount failed error would appear please?

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Forget whatever u have read, doesn't apply to wii u, keep it on exfat and u'll never make it work. The wii u only mounts fat32 like kingpin told u, regardless of sd card size.

Meh

Roster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks all. The card did was formatted to fat32 and worked. Weird how Win10 only has an exfat and NTFS option and not fat32. Had to use a fat32 formatting tool instead to make this work as mentioned by the peeps above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."