Malaysia
My notification on these board aren't working for some reasons. :X
Anyway, keep it up, i think. lolz.

Time to sleep~~~

CaidKean

Trophies
XP
Country
I actually want to buy it myself for Vita (this is exactly reason i even bought Vita), hovewer it is not available yet in Russian Playstation Store and i hope i not really going to need to ship it oversea...

And i not really care much of any universe except of UC anyway. Well, maybe Cosmic Era good for the game too, but this X-Turn and Age just out of place.
Has it been confirmed for Russian PS Store?

Last I heard the English version was only available on Singapore's PS Store and had not been announced for any other.

I just had Fedex deliver my physical Vita copy myself. I can't be arsed to format memory card and setup a Singaporean PSN Account for DLC though so I'll be playing without those.

I really hope it does get an official NA/EU release next year like Extreme VS so that I can access the DLC and stuff.

I'll happily buy it twice just to show them we want more G-Gen's in English.

BlackDog61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Last I heard the English version was only available on Singapore's PS Store and had not been announced for any other.
Why hadn't I thought of this?

I really hope it does get an official NA/EU release next year like Extreme VS so that I can access the DLC and stuff.
I wouldn't bet a single penny on this. But I'm very happy the translation is good!

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Has it been confirmed for Russian PS Store?
If it's come to Europe, then it's comes for Russian PS Store too, there is many games that has not been translated into Russian.

And while it is has not been announced yet, hopes is high because Gundam franchise university and all.
Physical copy from Asia is just cost 2 times more + shipping and with New Year nearby my fund is limited with how many presents I need to buy to my family including smartphone for my Grandma... And the fact that Vita costed me quite a bit itself.

Well, there is Dynasty Warriors Godseekers coming soon and while pretty much of stuff in the game is quickie created from another games of the series, especially cut-scenes, I still kinda want this game.

Last edited by BetaXenon,

BlackDog61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey what's up? I thought I'd post a lil' somethin', for you to read on your long trip to Side 7.
- Beta is still ongoing. Private thread got another 6 pages worth of great discussions! And the bugs report / suggestions sheet reached over a cumulated 1000 entries. Most of which have already been processed!
- Re-Translation update: C-5 beaten right, done up to D-2 included, efforts are now focusing on D-3.
- Story / play testing: "World Tour" from Prelude up to C-4 and the end down to D-4, and World Core & Overworld Hell saw testing by 2 persons too. (Missing are C-5 up to D-3, and then more extra testing.)
- Death to all! Err, I mean death quotes have been edited and reviewed. Kudos to Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato!

And a lil' somethin' fancy for the eyes:
critical.png

(You gotta get friends in if you want good Overkill multipliers!)
90XnF7ECF.png

Last edited by BlackDog61,
Reactions: Dav_Dabz and Dragn

Dragn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the update BlackDog61! It's very reassuring to hear about the great progress you guys're all making.

Bucky699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great thanks for the update BD, cant wait till i can play this game properly with skills and proper leveling rather then just blidnly throwing things in lol

Dav_Dabz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey what's up? I thought I'd post a lil' somethin', for you to read on your long trip to Side 7.
- Beta is still ongoing. Private thread got another 6 pages worth of great discussions! And the bugs report / suggestions sheet reached over a cumulated 1000 entries. Most of which have already been processed!
- Re-Translation update: C-5 beaten right, done up to D-2 included, efforts are now focusing on D-3.
- Story / play testing: "World Tour" from Prelude up to C-4 and the end down to D-4, and World Core & Overworld Hell saw testing by 2 persons too. (Missing are C-5 up to D-3, and then more extra testing.)
- Death to all! Err, I mean death quotes have been edited and reviewed. Kudos to Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato!

And a lil' somethin' fancy for the eyes:
View attachment 71928
(You gotta get friends in if you want good Overkill multipliers!)
90XnF7ECF.png

Your Unit strategy is mighty weird. Keeping your units that close always posed problems for me whenever the enemies retaliated.

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Ahh i am so happy that this project is still on going.. i cant wait to download this.. keep it up guys. :yaypsp::yaypsp::yaypsp::yaypsp::yaypsp:
In current stage the game is fully translated (with exception of encyclopedia which likely still not going to be translated but who knows?) and fully playable, it's only need editing and editing in progress. Danikk even managed to add subs where they not supposed to be by game developers and while sometimes they comes from unexpected places you can actually understand that's going on in cut-scenes.

Your Unit strategy is mighty weird. Keeping your units that close always posed problems for me whenever the enemies retaliated.
No, so long as enemy don't have map-weapons (and on this map one bonus enemy actually have it, one that deplete your EN) close formations actually more useful than the spread one. This allow you to use attack-support and defence support (which really useful early, where you are cannot simple outpower enemy forces and they actually can kill your suits even without critical attack) and also forcing enemy MS to choice different units to attack instead of ganging one too far from allies. However, it's not really time-effective this way and it's boring to move your units like this so it's much more preferable to move them in squads of four (because it's team leader who adding option to use support attack and defences) and with Master Unit and Ship somewhere nearby. If Master Unit have effective XL or XLL mobile armor or very effective skill-unit-optional parts combination then he can go alone easily as additional squad. Ship should be nearby all the time not because of it's support weapons but because need to recharge or repair your suits and while there is another ways to do it they rarely worth it.

Last edited by BetaXenon,
Reactions: Dragn

Dav_Dabz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In current stage the game is fully translated (with exception of encyclopedia which likely still not going to be translated but who knows?) and fully playable, it's only need editing and editing in progress. Danikk even managed to add subs where they not supposed to be by game developers and while sometimes they comes from unexpected places you can actually understand that's going on in cut-scenes.

No, so long as enemy don't have map-weapons (and on this map one bonus enemy actually have it, one that deplete your EN) close formations actually more useful than the spread one. This allow you to use attack-support and defence support (which really useful early, where you are cannot simple outpower enemy forces and they actually can kill your suits even without critical attack) and also forcing enemy MS to choice different units to attack instead of ganging one too far from allies. However, it's not really time-effective this way and it's boring to move your units like this so it's much more preferable to move them in squads of four (because it's team leader who adding option to use support attack and defences) and with Master Unit and Ship somewhere nearby. If Master Unit have effective XL or XLL mobile armor or very effective skill-unit-optional parts combination then he can go alone easily as additional squad. Ship should be nearby all the time not because of it's support weapons but because need to recharge or repair your suits and while there is another ways to do it they rarely worth it.

Lol. That's the strategy I used when I first started the game. Sending them off as one unit teams mostly backfired when they got ganged, or the enemy decided to attack as a group.

Luke1711

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I cant wait for it to be released then.. I want to enjoy the game in full english and I am still around stage A too.. so maybe I might as well just grind my people before going to the next stage..

Dragn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Since the game's fully translated with only the polishing needed, I've got a bit of favour to ask from the team. It's the first day of winter holidays for most schools and universities, so could we have a limited unofficial release (somewhat like a public beta) where we can all enjoy the game while we're on holidays? Pretty pretty please?

Reactions: Raph_friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1