Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

BlackDog61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Quick update from the closed beta testing, from a beta tester, for you all die-hard fans and cheerleader girls around the Earth Sphere!
- Translation update efforts are now focusing on C-5
- Editing of character abilities is now done!
- We've got good testing of "World Tour" story up to C-2, and World Core just started too.
- Beta round #7 will be consequently launched soon (with the current staff).

Raph_friend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quick update from the closed beta testing, from a beta tester, for you all die-hard fans and cheerleader girls around the Earth Sphere!
- Translation update efforts are now focusing on C-5
- Editing of character abilities is now done!
- We've got good testing of "World Tour" story up to C-2, and World Core just started too.
- Beta round #7 will be consequently launched soon (with the current staff).

You mean Rank-C Stages?

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm, did Blackdog cut off some of his original descriptions? :X

Additionally...
Clean edited names and description of all master skills, skills ,and abilities.
Gundam universe logos are mostly (if not all) edited/translated now, courtesy of Danikk, Giliel and Blackdog.
Danikk's youtube is full of interesting clips that I didn't expect... especially that divabot :X.
I flopped my attempt on C4. Finishing the mission in 1.5 turn because I failed to accumulate enough score. :X

Beta is still ongoing.
- Kira "bugs bunny" yamato and Betaxenon? tackled the world core and overworld hell stages.
- D stages are expected to be a nightmare to tackle. They are the ones with the longest scripts.

As for the OP page, I'm too lazy to edit them because I don't have anything precise at this moment.

Edit (24/11/2016): For now, I think we had enough beta testers as it is.

Last edited by AdanK85,

kujila_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing the English version of G GEN GENESIS that was released for PS4, and I really think Overworld has the edge just due to the sheer number of units in Overworld. GENESIS is nice but has only UC-era machines.

Can't wait to get a copy of this translation. Let me know if I can get a copy. :)

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I actually want to buy it myself for Vita (this is exactly reason i even bought Vita), hovewer it is not available yet in Russian Playstation Store and i hope i not really going to need to ship it oversea...

And i not really care much of any universe except of UC anyway. Well, maybe Cosmic Era good for the game too, but this X-Turn and Age just out of place.

Last edited by BetaXenon,

Dragn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the Cosmic Era units and characters with the exception of Jesus Yamato, so Overworld gets my vote any day of the week!
By the way, keep up the great work team. I can't wait to replay this the way it was meant to be played. Haha, no more alt-tabbing to google unit/character names every turn!

BlackDog61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I love the Cosmic Era units and characters with the exception of Jesus Yamato, so Overworld gets my vote any day of the week!
By the way, keep up the great work team. I can't wait to replay this the way it was meant to be played. Haha, no more alt-tabbing to google unit/character names every turn!
...And I thought you'd be learning to recognize the characters and the names?! Come on, all 400 of them, of course! B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.