Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

Bucky699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahhhhh the thought that it could be ready soon (even though still months away) just makes me giddy like a school girl......yes u heard me.

Altho if its more like Jan-March then i will not have time :'( as i will be a parent by then

Last edited by Bucky699,

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ahhhhh the thought that it could be ready soon (even though still months away) just makes me giddy like a school girl......yes u heard me.

Altho if its more like Jan-March then i will not have time :'( as i will be a parent by then

Congrats. The 1st 2 years are going to be tough lolz.

Bucky699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh i kno already been through it with nephews and nieces, least those i could give them back at the end of the day :P

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
oh i kno already been through it with nephews and nieces
Believe me, this is not a same thing)
There is only two things that can teach you how to sleep at any available time, army and childrens.

By the way, somebody knows what "changes the pilot personality" parts mean? And Delta-Kai's n_i_t_r_o system have same warning too.

Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, somebody knows what "changes the pilot personality" parts mean? And Delta-Kai's n_i_t_r_o system have same warning too.
Made an account just to answer, so feel honored.

The effect depends on the part/ability in question, but it means that it affects the MP/tension gauge. The tension gauge has varying states:
Panic is when MP is at 0
Low is when you're in the blue area
Normal is when you're in the green area
High is when you're in the red area
Super high is when you have 400 MP
Super critical is when you get a kill while in super high tension

Those parts that mention changing the pilot's personality affect that gauge directly, meaning they change when exactly you're in low, normal, or high tension. n_i_t_r_o gives the pilot a narrow green area, but much wider blue and red areas. The Zero System gives the pilot a gauge with no green at all, so you'll have either low or high tension most of the time. Power Cylinder gives the user a pretty standard gauge (you can see this if you put a pilot like Wing Zero Quatre or Ple Twelve in a suit that has that equipped). Original Generation Memory makes the gauge entirely red, so you'll always be in high tension.

Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there was something else I meant to mention but forgot about.

They refer to the pilot's personality because their personality seems to dictate how their MP gauge looks. Kai, Beecha and Otto are a tad cowardly, so it's easy to drop them into low tension, and hard to get them up to high tension. Jerid, Judau, and Domon seem pretty confident (arrogant, maybe), so it's harder to reduce them to low tension than to raise them to high tension. Audrey, Shakti, and Relena are pacifists, so they start off in low tension and need to put in work just to get to normal. Cool-headed characters like Quattro and Zechs have a large green area, over-emotional characters like Kamille and Shinn have a small green area, and unstable characters like Four and Clotho have barely any green area. Berserk characters like Ple Twelve, Wing Zero Quatre, and Innovade Louise are just pure red.

Reactions: PiQue_MajorCooke

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm. I am... pushing my laptop to the limit. Been getting not enough memory for 3 times now... even with 16gb ram. Hope that I won't fry my CPU :X.

CleanSweep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. I am... pushing my laptop to the limit. Been getting not enough memory for 3 times now... even with 16gb ram. Hope that I won't fry my CPU :X.
You might want to save and restart your laptop, then try to render the video. Sometimes PCs just need to purge everything in the RAM before they start working better.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Having trouble to download the pack too

I tested those 2 links. They are working. Google will take some time for the zipping process.

Mega will give some warning about getting their extension but download fine anyway. You should see your browser tab has Mega #% when you click download as zip. Look at the lower left corner of your browser window, and click that circle icon to see the progress.

PiQue_MajorCooke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well. I restarted at least 3 times today lolz
There's more than just restart your labtop sometimes.
You may try to start your "Task Manager" and go to "Processes" tab. Then close programs that eat a lot of RAM. But make sure you close ONLY Non-System-Required processes. (DON'T close something like "explorer.exe" or else...)

Reactions: AdanK85

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU