Homebrew SD Cheats on Backuploader 0.3Gamma

Darkenspirit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was reading the Hacking FAQ on the Wikitemp and it said Wiigator's Backuploader supports SD Cheats but you must run with hooktype VI.

"Cheats not working under Wiigator Loader

Same as GeckOS, but Hooktype MUST be set to VI.
[edit] Ocarina

Ocarina had become obsolete and is only needed for the codemanager program that comes with it. It can be found at http://wiird.l0nk.org/wp/archives/21 Both GeckOS and Wiigator's Backup Launcher Support Ocarina codes now. "

it also said this.
It linked me to some forum where WiiRD is and they talk about all this GeckOS stuff and I am severly confused on what it is that i need to do to get cheats working. I downloaded their WiiRD but its asking for GeckOS? according to the wiki it makes it sound like i dont need GeckOS to get cheats on the Wiigator's Loader? Or am I just delusional?

Anyways I am on 3.2U using Wiigator's loader Gamma and it is a channel. I dont see anyway to configure it either and am confused on that. Im not demanding the answer to spelled out to me here, i dont mind reading a link or something but some clarification would be awesome.

Darkenspirit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow Nevermind about the Hook stuff. I feel so stupid for not realizing i just go into the homebrew channel and rerun the backuploader boot from there to access configs. I set ocarina on and hook type back to VI default.

Hopefully this will load cheats.

Anyways thanks for the great forum!

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That will.. But why do you load backup launcher from HBC, instead of Wii Menu .. if you would install it there... Much more handy ._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol