Hacking SD cart got corrupted

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guys this is a long long story and i am too lazy to tell it but i was able fix my sd card and it works now. My question is. Do i need to downgrade to 2.1 again? Or do i just ti get the a9lh payloads and files. And no this time no more emunand for me.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys this is a long long story and i am too lazy to tell it but i was able fix my sd card and it works now. My question is. Do i need to downgrade to 2.1 again? Or do i just ti get the a9lh payloads and files. And no this time no more emunand for me.
it would be a great help to know if you have a9lh, what section of the guide you already did, what version you are, or what are you trying to do.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have a9lh i think because when i hold select on boot the luma cfw menu appears
then yes, you do have a9lh already installed.

Then if you got a new sd card, just paste arm9loaderhax.bin from luma and thats it, if you dont have a nand backup of your current setup, do a backup of your nand, if you do have NandMin,bin save it to a safe place, if now, then sadly create a new nand backup using hourglass9.

if you think you screwed it up on any other part of the guide, easily start from scratch with a GOOD sd card.

Reactions: NoNAND

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no such thing as a stable/unstable a9lh [well except in terms with how the dev would classify the a9lh payload]. It's either installed or the system is bricked. All the files on the sdcard are re-creatable except for otp.bin - which is only need to reinstall a9lh from stock firmware.

If you are starting from a fresh sdcard, setup your arm9loaderhax.bin [as luma3ds] and your /luma/payloads then aeskeys.bin in files9 folder and load up hourglass9 and make a nand backup - It'll create a nand.bin and backup a few other files.

@NoNAND was it just a simple sdcard removed without unmounting corruption that was fixed with a simple chkdsk [scan and fix]?

Last edited by HyperT,

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
There's no such thing as a stable/unstable a9lh [well except in terms with how the dev would classify the a9lh payload]. It's either installed or the system is bricked. All the files on the sdcard are re-creatable except for otp.bin - which is only need to reinstall a9lh from stock firmware.

If you are starting from a fresh sdcard, setup your arm9loaderhax.bin [as luma3ds] and your /luma/payloads then aeskeys.bin in files9 folder and load up hourglass9 and make a nand backup - I'll create a nand.bin and backup a few other files.

@NoNAND was it just a simple sdcard removed without unmounting corruption that was fixed with a simple chkdsk [scan and fix]?
@HyperT ik the chdsk cmd command but i kept getting RAW drive error. Tried m3 raw drive fixer and many more. None of them worked.

So i formatted my sd card. No other choices. I also tried recovering files but i got so many weird stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.