SD cards keeps getting corrupted and I need to format it and redownload everything again.

wondanbondan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am kind of new to modding 3DS. Iv'e got a 3DS XL and I have modded it multiple times because something always go wrong randomly. The first time I modded it it worked fine for maybe a week but then suddenly I get a black screen. I tried everything I found to try to fix it but nothing worked, oh well I will just mod it again and download all the games I had, a little frustrating but it was the first time it happened so no big deal. I modded it again and downloaded all the games and it worked fine until I start it up and all the app and game icons are gone, I tried to fix it using faketix or whatever it's called and it did not work, I checked if the sd card was corrupted it was, so I used a program to fix all the sectors. Still did not work, now I also get a black screen when I start it up. Turns out the whole sd card got corrupted and destroyed everything. So I had to format the card and the console again. Recently I modded it again but out of nowhere the sd card gets completely corrupt again, why does this keep happening. I will gladly go more in depth if you need to know something more.

Any help appreciated.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am kind of new to modding 3DS. Iv'e got a 3DS XL and I have modded it multiple times because something always go wrong randomly. The first time I modded it it worked fine for maybe a week but then suddenly I get a black screen. I tried everything I found to try to fix it but nothing worked, oh well I will just mod it again and download all the games I had, a little frustrating but it was the first time it happened so no big deal. I modded it again and downloaded all the games and it worked fine until I start it up and all the app and game icons are gone, I tried to fix it using faketix or whatever it's called and it did not work, I checked if the sd card was corrupted it was, so I used a program to fix all the sectors. Still did not work, now I also get a black screen when I start it up. Turns out the whole sd card got corrupted and destroyed everything. So I had to format the card and the console again. Recently I modded it again but out of nowhere the sd card gets completely corrupt again, why does this keep happening. I will gladly go more in depth if you need to know something more.

Any help appreciated.
what size sd card do you have? Once it goes bad. I dont think there is any program out there to make it better. Just simply a new sd card. and tested to make sure its good.

wondanbondan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
what size sd card do you have? Once it goes bad. I dont think there is any program out there to make it better. Just simply a new sd card. and tested to make sure its good.
its 32gb, i bought it 3 years ago and i have checked it and its fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm