SD card with emuMMC died save recovery

Manaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys my SD card that had a emuMMC partition on it completely died, won't detect on anything at all, won't show up on any format tool, stupidly enough the only thing I have a recent backup of is the emuMMC folder thats normally on the SD card, this has a RAW1 and emuMMC.ini file, inside the RAW1 folder there is a raw_base file and a Nintendo folder that's 141gb in size.

Is there any way I can remarry RAW1 to a new emuMMC from the same system to get back my saves?

Thanks in advance guys

Attachments

• 20211107_171717.jpg
    20211107_171717.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 51

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys my SD card that had a emuMMC partition on it completely died, won't detect on anything at all, won't show up on any format tool, stupidly enough the only thing I have a recent backup of is the emuMMC folder thats normally on the SD card, this has a RAW1 and emuMMC.ini file, inside the RAW1 folder there is a raw_base file and a Nintendo folder that's 141gb in size.

Is there any way I can remarry RAW1 to a new emuMMC from the same system to get back my saves?

Thanks in advance guys
Saves are stored in the internal memory aka the partition itself. Its not going to be in the emuMMC fodler.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then