Hardware SD Card Socket took the browns to the superbowl!!

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently my Wii just stopped reading SD cards in: SD Menu (4.1) Data Management, and Homebrew Channel..but Bootmii accesses it fine.I can browse the SD with bootmii, make a nand backup, hell, I even restored my nand twice in the last day trying to troubleshoot the sudden failure..my question is, if the SD socket is in fact crap, how hard would it be to replace it, and if I could replace it, where the hell could I order one lol!!! thanks in advance for any and all solutions, wise cracks or "Send to Nintendo' remarks haha

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
It is very hard to replace and they don't sell replacement ones. Brick it (lol) and send it to Ninty. (Just say, It froze during updating to 4.2!)

Yeah! Throw a brick at it. LOL!
wink2.gif

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would brick it, or virginize it, if I knew i would get MY console back instead of a replacement...mine is a launch day wii so it has the vulnerable boot1, no d3-2 drive..So I'd be pissed if I'd get back a newer wii that can only install bootmii as IOS or has a D3-2 drive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."