Hacking SD Card Slot instead of Memory Card Slot?

bennyman123abc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! This question has probably been asked, but I can't find any information on the subject.

Would it be possible to replace the Vita's memory card slot with a micro SD card slot? I, like most people, have an SD2Vita card, but I honestly don't like the solution used for SD2Vita, which is why I want to replace my unused memory card slot with a micro SD card slot, if that would even be possible.

I understand nothing exists for that at the moment, but I would like to know if there are any hardware limitations preventing something as such.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! This question has probably been asked, but I can't find any information on the subject.

Would it be possible to replace the Vita's memory card slot with a micro SD card slot? I, like most people, have an SD2Vita card, but I honestly don't like the solution used for SD2Vita, which is why I want to replace my unused memory card slot with a micro SD card slot, if that would even be possible.

I understand nothing exists for that at the moment, but I would like to know if there are any hardware limitations preventing something as such.
Nope and nothing will be made for it

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
I have seen a mod for PSP Go's M2 micro memory stick slot, but that is not a pop in pop out solution. I think Vita's mem card architecture is more complicated to admit something like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?