Hacking SD Card Problem

MemoryDash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i Soft Modded My wii /via letterbomb and i have HBC and Bootmii and all the neccesary files on my sd card.

Now every time i try to access my SD from the menu or the system settings it goes to a black screen with some error code, i cant access my sd card at all any help on this problem?

MemoryDash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem. taking it out, blowing it, and putting it back worked. (btw its not the softmod its the dust)
but it works perfectly when installing Wads and other homebrew just not on the wii stuff, im running out of wii blocks so i want to save into my SD

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MemoryDash format your sd card with Panasonic formater , then place your files back on your card should fix your problems

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put your SD in your computer. See if you can write files to it.
If you can't then its Write Protected. Make sure the switch on the side of the SD card is closest to the edge. (Where the SD goes in)
Even if it says its not write protected it could be that your Wii still thinks it is.
I would make sure its formatted to Fat32. You have enough space. Cover the switch part with see through tape and see if that works if all else fails. (When putting the tape over it make sure you do it carefully and do not cover the pins on the SD card.
See this picture
http://www.camerahac...20SD%20Card.jpg

This is the same problem my Wii has with my SD card, putting tape over it did the trick.

If all else fails then if you have an extra SD card I would swap it with this one and see if that works.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now every time i try to access my SD from the menu or the system settings it goes to a black screen with some error code, i cant access my sd card at all any help on this problem?
You probably mean Error 004, which means you just need to remove bannerbomb from your SD card.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete the private folder on the SD Card
I would back up the private folder on your SD Card onto your computer as well before you delete just in case you have other saves in the private folder.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh your welcome but thanks goes to
tueidj
I for whatever reason, read your post, then posted later on thinking you used Letterbomb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb