Hacking sd card help

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 809
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm trying to copy data to my microsd card from system memory to microsd via microsd card to a microsd card usb reader/writer. The problem is I cannot write any data as I get a error If I do so. Is there any way to fix this?

Last edited by ,

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Be sure that your USB Reader doesn't have a switch thats on Read only. Does it work if you use another SD Card?

D

Deleted User

OP
Be sure that your USB Reader doesn't have a switch thats on Read only. Does it work if you use another SD Card?
I've tried other micro sd cards as well and they work. And its a read and write issue. I checked with a surface test if the card is faulty, and it isn't. So this means that is a problem with the usb reader?. Also it could be possible that its the issue of the microsd card's size. its 64gb. Also all homebrew seems to crash if I try to even bother to put apps into it. I seriously wish there was exfat support. Because wudump will always freeze with it once I try dumping. I've tried just about everything. formating, non quick format. partitioning, surface checks. But I just can't seem to get to the bottom as to why it gives me such a amazingly hard time. And I tried even a more complicate setup as well. Because I also have a micro sd to sd, and a usb that is sd to... well usb. And that doesn't work either. I don't understand. And again its not the card as the surface check showed there weren't any bad blocks. (when talking about homebrew, I mean formating the sd to a fat32. and then using it with the micro sd to sd)

also the microsd to usb reader does not have a lock. the micro to sd does. But I've already made sure it wasn't locked either

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol