Homebrew SD card broken?

joyoshi

ICUP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I recently installed menuhax on my friends' 3DS on 10.3, and he installed a few legit CIA's, it worked. Now he tried to update since he has all the games he wants, but it shows a black screen when he starts up with his SD card inserted. If he tries to without it it works. Did he mess up by updating?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
delete the menuhax files from the SD card they are not compatible with his FW version since he updated thats the black screen cause

joyoshi

ICUP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
delete the menuhax files from the SD card they are not compatible with his FW version since he updated thats the black screen cause

That doesn't seem to work. He only has the Nintendo 3DS and the DCIM folders now, but it still starts with a black screen. If he turns it on and then inserts the SD it just loads all his games.

Last edited by joyoshi,

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see this question all the time. It's a common mistake. xP
Boot the 3DS WITHOUT the SD card in, put it back in when the 3DS is on, and then change the theme. (it can be anything)
That should do the trick~ It's most likely an error with Menuhax, so you'll have to reinstall it.

joyoshi

ICUP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I see this question all the time. It's a common mistake. xP
Boot the 3DS WITHOUT the SD card in, put it back in when the 3DS is on, and then change the theme. (it can be anything)
That should do the trick~ It's most likely an error with Menuhax, so you'll have to reinstall it.

Ah, thank you very much! That solved the problem. Sorry for the trouble xP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.