Homebrew SCUMMVMDS

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know how to get the latest version of SCUMMVMDS to work on an EZFlash-Vi. This version seems to go a little longer than the last one. Before I only got a black screen. Now I get white screens followed by a black one littered with yellow and blue "scrambles." I want to use build A for Sam and Max. Any ideas or info?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i tried to get it working for the ismart premium review. that card uses the same dldi and similiar software coded by ez flash for the OEM hardware design. i was unable to get it working. from my research it appears the EZ Vi has many homebrew compatibility problems. i also read that the dldi file has some problems. it might be time to start a project, collect user input, and forward it to ez flash.

let us know if you figure anything out.

-another world

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I sent off an e-mail to the EZFlash team with my concerns.

QUOTE said:
I am a happy customer, but I wanted to bring to you attention the unfortunately low compatibility rate with DS-Homebrew on the EZFlash-Vi. My main concern is with SCUMMVM, a point-and-click emulator that I have followed for years. Having the opportunity to have a portable version excited me, but the latest build does not run on my EZFlash-Vi. (I have the latest firmware and kernal, and Hardware revision 805.) Some other users have told me that the DLDI on the cartridge has had issues in the past, and may be part of the reason. Even though only SCUMMVM interests me, apparently the cartridge has had issues with lots of other homebrew in the past. I was hoping to bring this to your attention and request a look into this. Maybe a firmware or kernal (or both) update are in order to fix this?

My wife, mother, and myself all have purchased your wonderful product and would love to see it remain updated to stay on top!
happy.gif
Thank you for your time.

I'll let you know what happens in terms of a response.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone