ScummVMDS v1.2.1

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Another World, Jan 8, 2011.

Jan 8, 2011

ScummVMDS v1.2.1 by Another World at 7:11 AM (1,870 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    ScummVMDS v1.2.1
    12/19/10 Older NDS Homebrew News!
    [​IMG]

The official build of ScummVM was updated on 12/19/10 to v1.2.1. On the download page is a release for the DS build. AgentQ has not made any announcements on his homepage, nor has he updated his downloads in the official ScummVM Forum. It appears that this build might be by the ScummVM team (as it only offers bug fixes) and not AgentQ himself. We hope to bring you more information about this release as soon as it is made public. Please see below for more information about this release and for links to the official sites.

[​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] ScummVMDS Homepage
    [​IMG] Official ScummVMDS Forum
    [​IMG] Source

2. MarcusRaven

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    If anybody gets this working on an EZ-Flash Vi, let me know how you did it. SCUMMVMDS has never worked for me. For the time being I'm sticking with the Wii and PC releases. I'm glad they support Sierra games now. I can play the King's Quest games again! [​IMG]

3. Fireballo

Banned Fireballo Banned

United States
    Glad to see this is still being updated often. This is one of the better emu on the ds.

4. Another World
    OP

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i can not get it working on the ez vi or the ismart premium (ez vi oem). both kits have firmware by ez flash, both are the same hardware, same compatibility, etc. at this point it should be reported on the ez flash forum so that they can fix it. from what i've researched it has never worked, or worked so long ago i wasn't able to uncover information about it working.

its sad really, its a wonderful port of the interpreter and functions surprisingly well on the ds.

-another world

5. supercarte

Member supercarte GBAtemp Regular

Taiwan
    I have reported several problems with DS homebrews on the ez forum but they were never been fixed. [​IMG]