ScummvmDS + DS-X or + X9

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by niclicious, Dec 3, 2006.

Dec 3, 2006

ScummvmDS + DS-X or + X9 by niclicious at 3:31 PM (595 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. niclicious
    OP

Newcomer niclicious Member

mine is hopefully coming in a week (batch 4, i hope thats what redhot thinks)

i have found this emulator that seems to work with the G6 (front page of gbatemp.net)

can someone with a DS-X or even a X9 download it and see if it works?

how great would that be to take all the kings quest, police quest and codename: iceman's with you and play it on your ds?

does anyone else remember Sierra Games?

ps

my thoughts are with the Kim family and I hope they are found.

2. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    Sierra games aren't supported by ScummVM. Check here to see which games are supported. But not all run with ScummVM DS.

According to the ScummVM DS forum version 0.61 works perfectly on DS-X while 0.91 has problems.

3. niclicious
    OP

Newcomer niclicious Member

im such a retard. you ever heard of "you only hear what you want to hear"

well. i read what i want to read.....

It reads:
    "ScummVM is a program which allows you to run certain classic graphical point-and-click adventure games..."

I read:
    "ScummVM is a program which allows you to run classic graphical point-and-click adventure games..."

that being said...

are there any emulators that will emulate old sierra games? not just on the DS but on mac? or am I in a small percentage of people who would want that?