Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ScummVM DS v0.12.0 beta1
Point and Click Adventures on the DS
[1447]scummvm.png
A ScummVm emulator for the Nintendo DS. Play the classic point and click adventures on your DS!
Changelog and download below.

Changelog said:
New Features

- New games supported: Lure of the Temptress, Nippon Safes, Lost in Time, The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble (untested), Legend of Kyrandia: Book Two: Hand of Fate (runs slowly), Legend of Kyrandia: Book Three: Malcolm's Revenge (runs slowly)
- New laptop trackpad style input method
- New option to drag for hover, tap for click, and double tap for right click
- Reorganised options screens
- New top screen scaling options
- The usual round of bug fixes
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
ScummVM Website

Thanks to pdroms.de for the news.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
a likely candidate for the homebrew bounty or not? After all, its not exactly a release, but an update. =S

Man, I'm glad these decisions aren't up to me. I'm too fickle.

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice! but, uhm... is there any guide around which explain for a noob like me how to use it?
frown.gif
cause, there are a lot of .gba and .nds files in the archive, and which files of the games i need to upload on my SD? there are a lot of them... i checked the official site, but there are clues for the windows version only...
frown.gif
thanks in advance for any help...

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DivineZeus said:
Nice! but, uhm... is there any guide around which explain for a noob like me how to use it?
frown.gif
cause, there are a lot of .gba and .nds files in the archive, and which files of the games i need to upload on my SD? there are a lot of them... i checked the official site, but there are clues for the windows version only...
frown.gif
thanks in advance for any help...

The .gba & .nds files are just two different styles to try, depending on your flash card, the -a, -b, -c, etc... at the end of each refers to the build. You can find out which build you need for each game in the 'readme_ds.txt' file in the download.

As for which files are needed for each game, you can check out the list here: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Datafiles

backflip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the last version of this i tried (0.11.1) i got stuck in sam and max at that alligator golf place - i couldn't exit that area no matter what i tried. is this a known problem or is it fixed? or am i doing it wrong? i can't test this version right now but i will in a few hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey