ScummVM DS *Update*

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant get this to work on my M3 sd.. im using the floppy versions of the game- do i need the cd versions..or what?! - a simple walkthrough would be nice where 2 put the files on the sd card..

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool....now I just need to find some games
unsure.gif

sayhello

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.oliyiptong.com
XP
Country
Canada
well i tried it and so far, neither build a nor build b works =(
i get to the menu and am able to add the games (in mode a). Running them gives me a blank screen.

in mode b, i can't even add any games.

Heh that's kind of a let down since i was really looking forward to playing DOTT and Samnmax
For people who weren't able to save: don't forget to create the .dat files!

EDIT: I have an m3 mini-sd

gartlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant get this to work on my M3 sd.. im using the floppy versions of the game- do i need the cd versions..or what?! - a simple walkthrough would be nice where 2 put the files on the sd card..

I had the same problem, but found a partial solution (run the GBA game build in NDS mode), see below for more info (page 3)

http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=9502

Edit: had this all wrong, press 'Start' instead of 'A' to run the NDS file

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Well this has made me look into playing through Full Throttle on my Xbox. Surely the Xbox emu is near perfect? Anyone experienced it? I am going to find it right away! Will have to grab the game again I also got rid of it with the PSP. I really liked it on PSP scumm I can't believe I overlooked the Xbox for playing it when all the other Xemus are so great!

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well this has made me look into playing through Full Throttle on my Xbox. Surely the Xbox emu is near perfect? Anyone experienced it? I am going to find it right away! Will have to grab the game again I also got rid of it with the PSP. I really liked it on PSP scumm I can't believe I overlooked the Xbox for playing it when all the other Xemus are so great!
If you want to play it on something other than a DS, just get the PC version of SCUMMvm, which lets you play it on XP. The way it was truly meant to be played too, with a mouse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: