Scrolling Signatures

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have noticed recently that a lot of people have avatars taking over the 150 pixel height (and sometimes the 500 pixel width, but not really a problem) limit. As far as I was aware, this is against the rules, so either my browser has had some setting messed up, the mods have become lazier ( :P) at moderating this rule, or people are just not paying attention to it.

I only noticed this because it's extremely annoying scrolling down a page (with the mouse wheel) then ending up over a tall signature which 'stops' you from scrolling for a while.

Could I request that this rule to be enforced more than it is currently and to inform people that there IS actually a limit (as they obviously didn't read the rules upon registration).

Thanks,
Wizzerzak.

edit: just re-read it and it sounds a little harsh, it's just this really irritates me.

Reactions: 6 people
D

Deleted-236924

The scrolling signatures are especially annoying when I'm browsing the site on my iPhone.
I redirect you to the "Change Theme" option at the bottom, which lets you use the mobile-optimized version of the website.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The scrolling signatures are especially annoying when I'm browsing the site on my iPhone.
I redirect you to the "Change Theme" option at the bottom, which lets you use the mobile-optimized version of the website.

Yes I know about that. I don't like it and prefer the full version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality