Gaming Scribblenauts imagination sharing thread

Bmcs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sn1t.jpg

So, now that the game is out [even though we know the way it is], everyone can try many ways of solving each level, but even so, there will always be different ways besides the ones we try. The objective of this thread is that everyone can talk about the way they solve the levels and exchange ideas, by doing that, we can join ideas and create new ways of solving levels and help people that can't get trough some level.

For example, if someone used an animal and a ladder, other person can come and add ideas or just experiment new things and talk about that.
You may follow this 3 points so things can become more simple.

1. What’s the Level
2. What you use to solve it
3. The result

This way we can all come across new ways to enjoy and have more fun with this great game.

sn2r.jpg

spidye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh I remember beeing stuck on 1-4 too. I had luck. I let a vampire and god fight just for fun and suddenly they pushed the button and I ran towards the starite. it was pure luck.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
andyp350 said:
spidye said:
I'm stuck on action 1-7. please help me
how did you do 1-4, i cant get that damn button to stay pushed
Hope these helps!

1-4 put a box near the switch and then i dropped a ship so the ship is tilted by the box and it pushed the button !

1-7 Ride a cow , and just force yourself through the tornado!

1-11 drop a t-rex (2 if needed) into the water and the t-rex will beat the megalodon , then erase the T-rex afterwards ! to get the starite , pile steel boxes on top of the stalagmite thing just below the starite until the point is covered by the box , next use the ladder to get up to the switch and the starrite will fall on top of the boxes unharmed ! so just go there with a jet pack or something

now i just bought the second levels and a ninja costume!

and yes , my imagination is awesome

Bmcs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone want a black hole? It's easy, just write "nothing", everything will be sucked
rofl2.gif

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny everyone else was getting stuck on the tornado. I'll have to try a cow. Anyone have tips on the best climbing items, I've just been using planes, helicopters, jetpacks and trampolines.. ladders are shit.

Also cool item for anyone - fishing rod.

Bmcs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the black hole to destroy the tornado
laugh.gif
and used the fishing rod to pick up the starite under the rock (1-5 action)

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
1-4 is with the button on the side right ?

I used a car, drove to the button and it stayed (first time it didn't)
another method I Tried was throwing a ball with using any flying methods but the balls didn't reach it.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do i do 1-11 puzzle? When i put the flowers in the basket nothing happens :/
Could this be some anti-piracy thing because in a vid it shows that i'm just supposed to put a flower in the basket.

arover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's all about the black hole sucking up the tornado, guys. I'm surprised none of you have tried it! I remember it from an old E3 video I think it was.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1