BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually do not post news cause im usually the last to know. But i used the search function and i seem to have stumbled over something new. 5th cell, who released Lock's Quest and Drawn to Life, are releasing a new game where you are given a puzzle. The way to solve the puzzle is up to you. you type in a word and the item you type appears. thats right, anything you can think of. here, Read.

"Scribblenaughts is an ambitious project whose premise has you writing words to solve puzzles (collecting “Starites”) on levels. The hook though is that you are supposedly able to write anything and what you write will come to life and be used in the game (the game will automatically know what to do with the object).

Examples in the trailer show the player writing “football”, and then having the football drop into the world and using the football to knock the Starite down from a tree. Alternatively you can write ladder and use the latter to reach the Starite. Or you can write beaver and the beaver will cut the tree down.

It’ll be really interesting to see how far they take this premise and if you can truly use any word. I imagine that there are limitations or words that the game won’t recognize.

Either way, here is a trailer for Scribblenaughts exclusively for DS."

http://jordashe.info/2008/12/10/scribblena...ds-by-5th-cell/

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
And uh... not to be a douche, but it's actually 'Scribblenauts'.

Hence why the search function probably yielded nothing for him
tongue.gif
As for the game it looks interesting but I never even bothered to try the Drawn to Life series.. and this one just looks like it'd be real restricted...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over