Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Forget about the hacking aspect of the handhelds I'm thinking of getting a PSP go simply because its much more portable to me. However I'm not sure the smaller screen equals a better playing experience.

I own an iPhone and while Im used to the screen size games on the PSP are made for the larger screen so having the psp GO shrink them may lead to actually ruining the gaming experience aas well. Not sure how the psp holds up battery life and hand cramp for longer gaming sessions.

If anyone here could tell me if the PSP make gaming better, hinders it or makes it the same just portable?

Id go for the white one as well due to finger prints.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Just got a PSP Go (honestly, because I wanted to get one before another firmware upgrade, with the news of HEN on it, *ARRR!, Matey! =^D), and I downloaded the Metal Gear PW demo, and Undead Knights...

The PSP 3000 is just so much better. I mean, portability-wise, the Go beats it, obviously. However, the button placement makes it really difficult to enjoy games without having your hands/fingers feel weird. This is especially true for any game that will require quick use of the d-pad And the analog nub.

While the Go is very much a "sleek" device, it just doesn't feel Great for gaming...which is weird, considering that's its primary function.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well the selection of games on the PSN (compared to the UMD library) doesn't feel great for gaming either so it's a perfect match!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSP 2000>PSP 3000>PSP Go>PSP 1000

I like the Go, and i have one, but it COMPLETELY fails for games that heavily require D-pad and Analog, i could barely even play Dissidia on the Go. But i like the bright screen, the sleek design, the added functions (Especially the Pause feature), and the pretty huge storage built in. Never had a 3000, so i cant compare, but i have a 2000 and love it (Darth Vader Piano white from like 2 years ago)

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have PSP Go and i cant find any game what is comfortable to play.. I made huge fail when i bought PSP Go and not PSP 3000.....

BTW. im selling my Go check my profile

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, i can play most games fine on my Go, i can even play Guilty Gear and Def Jam Vendetta pretty easily, my Go is pretty much all Tactics games (Disgaea 2, Mana Khemia, planning to buy FFT and Wild Arms XF next week)

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
dgwillia said:
PSP 2000>PSP 3000>PSP Go>PSP 1000
fail hierarchy list is fail
What's wrong with that list? It seems pretty good to me. The early 2000s are fully hackable, and while the screen isn't as vibrant as the 3000, it doesn't suffer from pseudo-interlacing like the 3000 does.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
dgwillia said:
PSP 2000>PSP 1000>PSP 3000>Graphing Calculator>PSP GO!

rolleyes.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
stab244 said:
KingVamp said:
mercluke said:
dgwillia said:
PSP 2000>PSP 1000>PSP 3000>Graphing Calculator>PSP GO!

rolleyes.gif
lol that so mess up. XD
I would have placed 1000 higher... Though a "brick", at least it feels sturdy. Better screen on 2000 does help it though.
yeah, i'd like 1000 more but 2000 has more ram/umd caching
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back