Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also my birthday is in March!

Back on topic, it looks much better than February
tongue.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, March is a great month. Especially the 3rd.

But yeah, I know it's not DS, but Brawl comes out on the 9th. Spring Break is the 8th to the 16th. Wonder what I'll be doing.

shamantimk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You are so right, march will be a very very nice month for our ds-gamers.

can't wait for: FF chrystal chronicles, nanostray 2, ninja gaiden, bagai-o tamashi., eco creatures and sega superstar tennis
biggrin.gif

I heard that Alexx kid is playable in sega tennis, Good old memorys to this guy on the sega 16bit

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif

Yeah, no doubt, March will be awesome, and as great as many of those games promise to be, none of them will matter once I get my hands on Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully I'll have fixed my DS by then.
I've already scrounged up enough monies. Lets just hope DX hurries up.
Bangai-O looks kickarse.

P

pasc

wait... you expect nanostray 2 to be... ok ONLY ? Hell that gets me down, cause I want that game over anything else (yeah, I mean I even want it more than NG ! )

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bangai-O!! yesyesyes
smile.gif
*drools* i just hope they can deliver good framerates with all the action going on

..also i want eco creatures! and rondo of swords. (but isnt the latter one coming in april?)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait... you expect nanostray 2 to be... ok ONLY ? Hell that gets me down, cause I want that game over anything else (yeah, I mean I even want it more than NG ! )
Pretty much, nothing I've seen of it says otherwise, plus I find Shin'en games to be ok to above average at best with little lasting appeal once finished. Also reviews are saying its just ok but then what do reviewers know? Saying that what do I know? NOTHING!

Oh yeah Rondo of Swords is April and I am so damn pleased that Atlus have chose to release it in English, looks to offer something different in the SRPG genre. I doubt anyone remember but I did a little plea to Atlus when the Japanese version came out last year, I also did the same with Eco Creatures! Do you think they are on GBAtemp?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh yeah Rondo of Swords is April and I am so damn pleased that Atlus have chose to release it in English, looks to offer something different in the SRPG genre. I doubt anyone remember but I did a little plea to Atlus when the Japanese version came out last year, I also did the same with Eco Creatures! Do you think they are on GBAtemp?

and i dont mind waiting a little longer - i'm just happy that they translate it to english
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM