stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
MG4M3R said:
Raestloz said:
Somebody must have knocked my head into shit... that 3DS Metal Gear Solid screenies are so fucking awesome I could bleed

I almost thought I'm seeing PS2 screenies there

Are you kidding me?

20080926_metal_gear_solid_3_01.jpg

PS2

mgs_3d_f09.jpg

3DS
Haters gonna hate, but I actually find the 3DS screenies to be better looking than the PS2 screenies, and we haven't even seen the 3D yet. Okay, the 3DS might make the characters look slightly jagged, but then again, the PS2 makes them so blurry I'm having trouble trying to find Snake on the pic you posted!
ohmy.gif

I thought the falling leaves in the 3DS screenshot were random white spots...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
granville: that movie game looks interesting, it's been a while since I've played - or even seen - a game like that, hopefully it's not too bad. The dinosaur game doesn't look too bad but I expect it to be the same kind of generic game the other Battle of Giants games were. Which makes me think, there was a Battle of Giants: Dragons, too, so hopefully that one will come to the 3DS too, because it would be awesome to have fights with dragons in 3D!
yay.gif

supervenice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
berlinka said:
I'm thinking: Super Smash Bros 3DS.

I'm doubting that. Although I want it to happen but I'm gonna doubt it. If anything, I'll just take a VC version of either SSB64 or SSBM. I wouldn't care about SSBB. They won't make a new SSB just for the 3DS.

watch the interview in nintendo's website----iwata mentioned that Super smash brothers will be good on 3d.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bluebowser31 said:
flashcards will be kinda useless, these files will be way to huge to download.

Halo 2 is 4gb+, I know plenty of people who downloaded that. I know someone who has 250GB of downloaded games on their Xbox 1. You just need a faster internet connection...

D

Deleted member 250907

cant wait until someone hacks this thing so it can play virtually anything hand held. that would be awesome. n64 games will most likely be able to play on the 3ds.
also, this reminds me of that scene in back to the future 2 where marty goes to the future and gets bitten by the holographic 3d shark.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Surprisingly, of all the AAA titles, the Ocarina of Time remake seems to have the "worst" (relative, obviously) graphics of the bunch. There are a lot more jaggies on those screens than any of the others... maybe it's still in an early stage of development, though.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
TM2-Megatron said:
Surprisingly, of all the AAA titles, the Ocarina of Time remake seems to have the "worst" (relative, obviously) graphics of the bunch. There are a lot more jaggies on those screens than any of the others... maybe it's still in an early stage of development, though.

really?

imo, it's mario kart that has the "worst" Graphics compared to all the others.
21kcwsj.jpg
6z97is.jpg

or maybe Sims 3, but im just gonna go ahead and guess that Sims 3 had to Sacrifice graphics for the Gameplay

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's some thoughts: how's bout a new and improved call of duty game with local and online play for this baby and also maybe pokemon stadium remake or something like that oh and I'm loving the idea of a super smash bros type of thing for the 3ds....
And I too noticed the mii's in nintendogs and also there's mii's in pilot resort. I do hope you will be able to create a mii!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1