Here lies the full list of details:
- Involves Trevor Belmont.
- Fight with Trevor's version of the Combat Cross.
- Deep combat mechanics.
- Strong attacks with X.
- Wider-reaching attacks with Y.
- Grab enemies with R.
- Block and dodge with L.
- Use A for secondary weapons such as the boomerang-like glaive and electric bomb.
- Light and shadow magic return.
- Earn experience points to unlock new combos including launching foes into the air and smashing enemies down to the ground.
- Includes skeletons, axe-wielding undead and more.
- Primarily played from a 2.5D perspective, although every so often it will allow for combat in a 3D space