Screen Calibrator

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by chaofan, Aug 17, 2007.

1. chaofan
    OP

chaofan GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2007
    Is there any program or way to fix screen sensitivity? For games that require precise stylus, my pointer is always centimeters off. What ever can I do?

I remember hearing a program that could fix it but I forgot where. I also tried the DS' calibration service in Options, but it didn't work.

Or is my problem a hardware problem?

2. rakker

rakker Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2006
    Netherlands
    i have the same problem with my old nds lite.

or someone knows a program let me know it too

ps. sorry for the bad english i'm a dutch boy [​IMG]

3. rhyguy

rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 21, 2007
    Melbourne
    you may have a special type of touch screen that doesnt work with homebrew progs

no way to fix it, sorry

4. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    I think it's a hardware problem, if the screen calibration in the DS firmware won't work... Try and go back to the shop where you bought it.

5. JacobReaper

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
  6. QuantumFluxx

QuantumFluxx GBAtemp Regular

Apr 20, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    I can't get DiagnoSe to work on my G6DS Real. I'm using the 2.2 software which supposedly has the appropriate DLDI so I dunno wtf. I start it up and it just says loading forever.

7. .::5pYd3r::.

.::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Jun 2, 2007
    The GREAT Southern Land :D
    DiagnoSe deosn't calibrate your screen it just shows you if you need to calibrate or not

8. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    While first learning how to code for the DS, I made a simple drawing pencil app. I discovered that if you lightly touch the screen, the touch recognition was completely off. I later discovered this was more likely to occur on early revisions of the DS where it had the "layered" touch screen.