Screanshot for switch flimware 5.0 leaked

Eridion kiorai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
As this screanshot you see the switch menu has "Arcade" option so nintendo has plan in the futore to bring back virtual console on 2018 i dont know the date but soon

Attachments

• Arcade.png
    Arcade.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 1,066
Reactions: eXzoN

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hasnt the VC been inside the Eshop for all Nintendont consoles so far? Why should it be different for the Switch. Seems a bit fishy to me but I dunno

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hasnt the VC been inside the Eshop for all Nintendont consoles so far? Why should it be different for the Switch. Seems a bit fishy to me but I dunno
I think it'll be the place where you can select the VC games you bought, not a shop

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arcade does not equal VC. With the VC you purchase once and play all you want , Arcades are where you pay per life. Nintendo is just merging the Arcade experience into a home system. It's just the next step in DLC.

PS I hope I'm just joking and such a thing never comes true.

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This probably the worst fake I've seen this month. But you're right, it is most likely that Nintendo will bring back VC in 2018.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...