ROM Hack WIP Scramble - "NEO: The World Ends with You" Save Editor

Aeondragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, whenever I try to open the clothing editor, it gives an unhandled exception. I'm trying to work with a Steam version save. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Either way, thanks for your work on the rest of this fantastic tool.

Edit: After progressing further through the game, it suddenly started working. Not sure what happened. Sorry to bother you, I guess.

Last edited by Aeondragon,

baccodanze

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello!

I was wondering if someone could help me with my issue of editing turf war points fot the ps4 version of NWEDY. I managed to edit the points of the first day of combat but then I try to edit days two and three and nothing. Any help please?

tonykings26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! I've just tested it on the Steam version of NEO and it works completely fine by the look of things, any errors I got were errors on the Epic Games version I pirated lol.

I'd love to see you update this with more stability and options for both NEO and especially Final Remix. If you ever finish both of those, maybe even an International DS version? but that'd be a shitload of work I'm assuming, it'd just be pretty novel to have one save editor that touches everything TWEWY. Love your work so far! Thank you for all you've done!
The sync % for final remix and a few of the end game pins were found using an old Chinese 100% save, so theoretically it shouldn’t be too different, if anything would just need to see if decryption is the same, and find the variation between. I think the difference in bytes(?) was in the 10- 20k’ depending on the class of item/stat. You can find them through any hex editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: