ROM Hack WIP Scramble - "NEO: The World Ends with You" Save Editor

sonic2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
Hi there. I am looking into it. I used the iOS save file to make the converter so probably there's differences with the Android one. I'll let you know :)

I wish I could work on Scramble more often but uni has been killing me lately >< I am still alive though.

Update: Structure is the same but your save file has extra blank bytes at the end (00), probably the game does that at some point? But yet, the converted save file ends up being corrupted so I'll still look into that.
could i edit android one after it or is it only for convert it ?

Caim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi there. I am looking into it. I used the iOS save file to make the converter so probably there's differences with the Android one. I'll let you know :)

I wish I could work on Scramble more often but uni has been killing me lately >< I am still alive though.

Update: Structure is the same but your save file has extra blank bytes at the end (00), probably the game does that at some point? But yet, the converted save file ends up being corrupted so I'll still look into that.
Thanks for that but you can take your time, I'm definitly not in a hurry. My solo remix save is 100% completed so maybe that can explain the few extra bytes as you mentioned.

If it can help you, here is my ipad save file which I managed to transfer from android to ios a long time ago.

Attachments

• ios_game.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 26

DarkQuill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not able to update current Scramble Slam points at all, no matter what I do. Tried editing multiple save slots, multiple save files, but it never updates, even after finishing a fight. Only thing I can do is set the previous high score.

Am I missing something? Should there not be a "do you want to save your changes" prompt like the pin editor?

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I am slowly working on this. pinky promise. Individual flag editing for scenario/event will come later. I still have a lot of research to do.

WN1Ym48.png
After this is finished, is there anything else left in the NEO department?

hi pal when I want to get the version 1 its will error and will say that you need a password for it
... Methinks you're mistaken or have downloaded the editor from somewhere else. There is no password protection or anything of the like. If you still have this problem please share screenshots D:

sonic2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
I am slowly working on this. pinky promise. Individual flag editing for scenario/event will come later. I still have a lot of research to do.

WN1Ym48.png
After this is finished, is there anything else left in the NEO department?

... Methinks you're mistaken or have downloaded the editor from somewhere else. There is no password protection or anything of the like. If you still have this problem please share screenshots D:
no its fixed thanks and love your works

Darkdragorum

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Excellent work.

I was trying to use this great tool, but i think i need my Switch to be moded, right?

I cannot find the save file anywhere in my SD card =\

Zelkovion9876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm tryng figure out how to use this for the pc version i don't see a way to unlock the various tabs available pins,threads ect when pressing the tab key when in game on the pc version is there some sort of tutprial or guide on ow to use the save editor on pc saves for example star of day one add in all pins all noisepedia entries and editing party members and being able to equip new to using this particular save editor so any help or tips or even tutorials would be appreciated

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Apple is the new Disney