Gaming Scrabble Interactive (PAL)

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone get this game working on a NTSC Wii? If so, may you tell me how you get it playing?

Thanx.

imajiica

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only way i could get it to work on ntsc wii was by putting it on my hardrive and using usbloader gx and it works just fine, could not get it to work with disk at all

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imajiica said:
the only way i could get it to work on ntsc wii was by putting it on my hardrive and using usbloader gx and it works just fine, could not get it to work with disk at all

what settings on GX did you use to get it working?

imajiica

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything normal except for error 002 fix on anti......however when i exit the game it does freeze the wii and i have to turn it off then back on with the on/off button on console

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LxTrix said:
Having the same problem. I searched for the solution but came up with nothing. I know it works on cfg loader. I know Neogamma doesn't work. It freezes at green screen. If anyone figures it out post your solution.

Look into some of these solutions.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307

what settings did you use on the CFG Loader?

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still haven't gotten this to work. I didn't get Scrabble to work in cfg loader someone else said they did. I dont think an ntsc version of this game exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all