Country
I'll be 41 then I guess, lets hope Toni and the radioactive force will save us
smileipb2.png

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be 44.

But you said a lot of us, so do you know which part of the Earth will be hit by that flying rock?

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
I'll be 44.

But you said a lot of us, so do you know which part of the Earth will be hit by that flying rock?
If you've been doing this little thing we all know how to do called 'reading', you might have read this:
QUOTEThe year 2029 could be crucial. When Apophis makes its first pass by Earth, its track can be more precisely determined. That will enable astronomers to judge whether Earth will escape with a near miss or will have to take swift action to avoid a blow that could devastate a region as large as Europe or the Eastern United States

You do know how big Europe is right?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Of course you all realise this is a distraction, to take away peoples focus from the worlds genuine dangers. Things like terrorism, asteroids, global warming etc are all frauds used to distract us from the real issues! Such as the plundering and nationalisation of the worlds economy, the gradual erosion of peoples civil liberties worldwide, the breakdown of society and the family unit and the fact that unjust, unwarranted wars are being waged worldwide for the profit of a few wealthy elite, and to seize control of the worldwide drugs and oil markets!

So yeah keep on worrying about rocks falling from the sky in 30 years guys!
yaypsp.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Of course you all realise this is a distraction, to take away peoples focus from the worlds genuine dangers. Things like terrorism, asteroids, global warming etc are all frauds used to distract us from the real issues! Such as the plundering and nationalisation of the worlds economy, the gradual erosion of peoples civil liberties worldwide, the breakdown of society and the family unit and the fact that unjust, unwarranted wars are being waged worldwide for the profit of a few wealthy elite, and to seize control of the worldwide drugs and oil markets!

So yeah keep on worrying about rocks falling from the sky in 30 years guys!
yaypsp.gif
Yes yes i totally agree with you!
yaynds.gif

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
R2DJ said:
I'll be 44.

If you've been doing this little thing we all know how to do called 'reading', you might have read this:
QUOTEThe year 2029 could be crucial. When Apophis makes its first pass by Earth, its track can be more precisely determined. That will enable astronomers to judge whether Earth will escape with a near miss or will have to take swift action to avoid a blow that could devastate a region as large as Europe or the Eastern United States

You do know how big Europe is right?

But the article never states where it's going to hit. It just states the blow could devastate something as big as Europe
tongue.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The earth is going to die in 2012 anyway..
So who cares?
Oh, and didn't we have time machines?
And wasn't the world already destroyed because of that timemachine?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The mechs in 15 years will be more animal-like such Zoids which are mostly quadrupeds but six legged, eight legged, and flying types would be available, because scientists won't be able to stabilize the bipeds given the technology in 15 years. If there are bipedal mechs, they would be the reverse jointed type similar to a type of Armored Core if you played any of the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans