• Total voters

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i miss the days when i used to go to school, do nothing, come home, do nothing, worry about literally nothing, then do it all again for the next couple days, then take 2 days off of nothing, keep doing so for the next couple of months, then take a nice 3 months off of doing nothing, then do it all again the next year.

.... meh, enjoy it whilst you can, you'll miss those days.

doeo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
i miss the days when i used to go to school, do nothing, come home, do nothing, worry about literally nothing, then do it all again for the next couple days, then take 2 days off of nothing, keep doing so for the next couple of months, then take a nice 3 months off of doing nothing, then do it all again the next year.

Believe me, jobs are way better than exams...

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
doeo said:
Maz7006 said:

i also attend university.

jut saying school was "fun-er"

also depends on the job i suppose, still, isn't easy.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
My school ends on the 14th then I am out of High School, its kind of depressing, since I talked with everyone from every grade and I probably won't see 90% of them anymore. Its tough making a lot of friends throughout the years and then just not seeing them like that.

Ohh well, I'm still happy I am getting out though! If I still keep in touch with my close friends thats cool with me.

doeo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SilentRevolt said:
Today was the last day of school and i only have two weeks of school holiday[-_-]

2 week holiday?!
ohmy.gif

I have a 3.5 month vacation!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Last day of school for me too mate, but I still have exams for 2 weeks, starting tomorrow (why am I still here?). Two month holiday after that, and school starts over again, that will be my final year in high school. I see you guys are sad about not being able to see lots of your friends of high school anymore, and I can perfectly see where you're coming from. I changed schools twice, and every time I lost almost all of my friends I made there. Except for a couple of them that came with me to the same school. Still, pretty sad, and after asking around in class there's apparently only one girl that will go with me and study IT. That's a good thing about social networking sites like Facebook, you can find friends you haven't seen for ages, just recently I found a mate from the first school I went to, hadn't spoken to him since 2000.

Anyways, I guess we should all rejoice, cos we don't have to study for tests for a while anymore
tongue.gif

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
KingdomBlade said:
In our country, Our school starts, when the summer of western countries start. Then, our summer starts around 2 months earlier than west countries.
I know.. Mine resumes in June 8 already
cry.gif

So I chose "You've got a long way to go."
hate2.gif
Lucky...
Mine starts in June 7
frown.gif

Good thing is that I survived 1st year in my school
biggrin.gif

SilentRevolt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
doeo said:
SilentRevolt said:
Today was the last day of school and i only have two weeks of school holiday[-_-]

2 week holiday?!
ohmy.gif

I lived in asia,we dont hve summer vcation and my country have 4 holidays every year.The first in march(1 week 3 days),second in june(two weeks 3 days),third in september(two weeks 3 days),the last one on december(1 month).

doeo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SilentRevolt said:
doeo said:
SilentRevolt said:

2 week holiday?!
ohmy.gif

I lived in asia,we dont hve summer vcation and my country have 4 holidays every year.The first in march(1 week 3 days),second in june(two weeks 3 days),third in september(two weeks 3 days),the last one on december(1 month).

That is sad...
When do you get to travel? 0_o You know... for vacation and stuff.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
doeo said:
Maz7006 said:

Said like someone who is still in school and hasn't worked for a living.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
doeo said:
SilentRevolt said:
doeo said:
SilentRevolt said:

2 week holiday?!
ohmy.gif

That is sad...
When do you get to travel? 0_o You know... for vacation and stuff.
Most people take vacations that are a handful of days long. You can take them any time you want. A simple three or four day weekend will suffice. Take a day off school or work if you like.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
School was out for me about 4 years ago. But I do remember the good times of the last day of school. In one of my old schools, a little village school, on the last day everyone would take to the playing fields for a huge water fight. Everyone, including the teachers, dinnerladies, 6th formers, year 7's, everyone capable of wielding a water gun. Weaponry was generally the crappy water pistols you get from chemists for 99p or a few water bombs. But there was one group that went about with CPS 1500 Hydro Cannons. These things fire with so much pressure they can knock you to the ground. The ultimate in Super Soaker technology. It was always a riot, but damn did we end every year with a blast.

Not to mention the added bonus of it being essentially a huge wet t-shirt contest for all the cute girls
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr