_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I can't believe it.

Because of the recent snow storm, school has been out for three consecutive days. Along with the long weekend, that's seven days without school (I think).

I love this, and because I'm a senior, I don't have to make it up at the end of the year.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only once in my school time had we had a "snow" day and that was half day because the windchill was greater then -40, i was in 4th grade. We can get 18 inchs the night before and still have school no matter what.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Often snow days have to be made up especially in areas which doesn't allocate x amount of snow days per year.

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banger said:
Only once in my school time had we had a "snow" day and that was half day because the windchill was greater then -40, i was in 4th grade. We can get 18 inchs the night before and still have school no matter what.
same here...winds have to get near -35 degrees for us to stay home...ro get 15 inches of snow and up with a blizzard.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We ended up getting an early release last friday and all of this week off and to top it off, monday is presidents day. Unlucky thing is that we ran out of snow days a while back so schools extended to summer 5 days.

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live over near Lancaster, and we got hit pretty hard. I'm not in school so i really dont give a crap, but from what i've seen every school in lancaster county has been closed every day but monday (or tuesday, i cant remember).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt