School bus crap, Day 2

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize that my blog post yesterday caused a good few people to believe that we(me and the kids I hang with on the bus) are immature assholes. So, to affirm that, I have to continue with today's events. I also want to state that the 6th graders were the ones to blame, for the most part, for the 'crush book' incident; generally we don't pick on little kids, just yell obscenities at them.

So, to start out our Friday afternoon, we polled the elementary kids about whether they preferred 'hot dogs' or 'tacos'. I'm not gonna state how we started the topic up, it's beside the point. Anyways, only about half the boys voted tacos, yet strangely every girl voted hot dogs. Maybe they had a better idea of what was going on, I dunno.

Well, after that, we picked on a freshman kid. Actually, he's the size of a junior, but when he's asleep, it doesn't matter, really. Starting off with a bit of nail polish we painted his nails green. From there we added some facial powder stuff and watercolor paint(my friend(not the one who got hot sauce poured on him) brought home his art project and took a watercolor set with him) to his arms and wrists. Then we added some mascara and wrote "bitch" across his face. To wrap it all up we quadruple-knotted his shoes to one of he seat's legs. About ten minutes before my brother and I would've gotten off we all decided we had to wake him up to see his reaction. At first all he noticed was his nails and wrists, and was moderately pissed. Then some dumbass little kid yelled at him, something about 'when did you grow a mustache on your cheek?'. He rubbed his face, caught a glimpse of his reflection in the window, and came completely unglued. He turned so red, and started yelling so loudly that you almost could have mistaken him for his dad, who was the driver when we had our small bonfire. He starts yelling about how bad he'll beat the shit out of whoever did it, yelling about how poor our excuse was(although in the end we convinced him that none of us riding at the time we woke up did it), etc. By the time we got off he still hadn't realized he was tied to the seat. I expect we'll end up in the office Monday morning during first period, as he is one of the staff's kids.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You guys are little shitheads!
laugh.gif

I hate to ride on your bus
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good on you for continuing to post what happened after all the criticism you got the other day
tongue.gif

It's funny to read, and i might have participated back in my school days. But it's not that awesome to pick on little kids
wink2.gif
when you get older you'll understand.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Come ride the bus in south Boston and try that on some kids. The 12 year olds here all have guns. It's ridiculous. You should at least pick on someone your own age. Kind of being a pussy picking on a little kids.I remember this 16 year old kid beat up a 12 year old and was bragging about it. Just made him look like a jerk..Kind of reminds me of this topic.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's people like you that I kicked the shit out of when I was in school.

So you're saying that you were the defender of justice, underclassmen and the North American way? Did you have a beacon and alter-ego or was it more of a spontaneous thing?

Got picked on a nice bit when I was younger. Got into hockey, gained about 40 pounds of muscle and lost a lot of weight. Changed their perspectives of me totally...especially when I started to fight back
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Brag? I just post it. It's just funny, not 'making me feel big'. Just a way to deal with boredom.
Funny at someone else's expense. Sorry, but it's a lot, lot funnier when everyone's laughing.

You'll try to apologise to him in 5 years, saying you had nothing against him and it was just a laugh. And he'll tell you where to stick it
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them