Scene Releases

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Hakoda, May 8, 2010.

May 8, 2010

Scene Releases by Hakoda at 12:41 AM (766 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Hakoda
    OP

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Is it me or are scene releases on all platforms are coming in 10 fold? I've seen a bunch of games being added to the list as well as VC and WiiWare. Is this because of the recent staff changes or just because a lot is being released at the moment? Either way mods are on top of it, awesome work guys.

2. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    more than likely new people on the construction line and also it being summer more games coming out

3. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    I try to keep them up, and Chanser is especially awesome at getting the latest stuff. But i think a lot has to do with it is DS Scene has been slower with some releases lately. Dunno what happened there, but they're usually the first to get DS releases. I don't keep track of the Wii scene, so dunno what's happened with them.

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    WiiWare has been updated regularly for quite some time but there have been more releases lately.

B-Blue has been picking up all of the releases me and Chanser left out when we lost interest. Other people who can submit news just don't care about that scene which is fair enough really seeing they don't get paid.