Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
SCDS2 iReader v1.1
Update
00_ireader_header.jpg

The iReader plug-in for the SCDS2 has received an update. Please see the change log for more information.

Change Log said:
• iReader can recognize the file type which supports by the extensions.
will display ZIP file as a folder, there are 3 display fliter: "All”, "Book” and “Picture”.
• Added Press R to next page when portrait reading
• Fixed the missing letter bug in some font sizes when portrait reading
• Improved pic zoom, now you can view pic as 25% 50% 75% 100% 150% 200% 300% 400%
• Added big pictures support
• Fixed the bug of cant zoom or rotate
• Fixed some bugs of BMP picture reading
• Improved bookmark save function. Now you can save more than 10 bookmarks for each file. Even more if you want!

NOTE:
Because some codes of bookmark save function had changed, so you can use old version bookmarks with thise new version iReader, Please delete old bookmarks!

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 Source

portezbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't really very interested in an update for the ireader, but testing it out the improvements are significant. Good job supercard team!

Of course I'm more interested in video playback and an update to the snes emulator, but they did a good job here.

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good news, but would be possible if the supercard team could make a version for the iplayer because it is practically the same card and I bought the iplayer when I knew supercard team created it thinking we were gonna recieve a lot of support ( I got a supercard sd and I am really happy), but it seems Iplayer is not getting nothing new anymore, especially since they announced scsd2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end