SCDS1 V3 SD Card Slot ...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Splych, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Well i just noticed it now for the 3 Weeks i have had it , and the SD Card slot is crooked ??

What should i do ? would anything bad happen ? or will it just be like that . and at the same time nothing bad will happen right ?

nothing bad has happened it's just the SDCard slot and would there be any of making it un-crooked ?

- Holt

2. superdude

superdude GBAtemp Regular

Jul 9, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    there all like that

3. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    they are ?

cause when i was reading the GBAtemp review of the SuperCard DS One V3 mine was excactly identical from flashcart sticker to the box that the SuperCard came in ?

and that one wasn't crooked ?

4. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Oct 27, 2007
    Canada
    Canada
    Weird... After having mine for 5 months, it's still prefectly straight. Does it actually affect the Micro in anyway?

If not, I don't think it would be a massive problem.

5. CorruptJon

CorruptJon :)

May 14, 2006
    United States
    California
    Mines crooked too. Don't worry too much about it.

6. Searinox

Searinox Dances with Dragons

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Bucharest
    Crooked... I've so far owned R4 AK2 and Supercard and all 3 had the slot crooked to some extent. I don't think there are flashcarts that don't.

7. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    Mine's not crooked, but it wouldn't worry me too much if it was. If it works, it works.

8. Searinox

Searinox Dances with Dragons

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    Bucharest
    Don't think crooked is a sign of instability. It may look weird but none of the card slots were ever shabby.

9. Splych
    OP

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    it's crooked but when i look through the white casing it was how to SD Card slot was put onto the Board ?

Once the SD Card wouldn't go in ? it would just not let itself go into the SD Card Slot , instead it would just be in the state of what the SD Card looks like when it gets ejected ? but i fixed it by moving the spring around xD