Hacking SCDS microSD problems

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am almost certain I am going to get a supercard ds one sdhc. I don't have microSD cards except one 128mb card that came with my games n' music
mad.gif
. Its not good at all and I just want to know if I can play with it until I order a better one. Thanks

Also, If anyone got a good deal on a 4gb microsd tell me please.
wink2.gif

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I am probably getting This
but I have limited funds and can only get the cards after.

By the way, how is the R6 gold, isn't it just a clone of the r4. I also like the acekard2 but I'm not sure. I want to do a lot of research before I decide. It is really between:
-Supercard ds one
-AceKard2
-R6 Gold

I haven't seen any reviews for the R6 so can someone tell me if it sucks. Thanks

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yankees26eac92 said:
Yeah I am probably getting This
but I have limited funds and can only get the cards after.

By the way, how is the R6 gold, isn't it just a clone of the r4. I also like the acekard2 but I'm not sure. I want to do a lot of research before I decide. It is really between:
-Supercard ds one
-AceKard2
-R6 Gold

I haven't seen any reviews for the R6 so can someone tell me if it sucks. Thanks

Take out R6. It sucks. It's not a R4 clone, but it's GUI really sucks, or so I've seen. And Neoflash products aren't very good.

I like SCDS1 SDHC more than Acekard 2, because SCDS1 is just as good as a Cyclo, and has even more features than the Cyclo.

But if you're low on budget, you can get the Acekard 2 for around 24 bucks off of DX. It's a 10 dollar difference, but I think SCDS1 is worth it. Hell. Even with the $10 difference, it's still very cheap.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why dont you get this

Its 4gb on 1 card so you don't have to carry the 2 2gb cards and the card is faster than the 2gb kingston.

And as ojsinnerz said stay away from the r6 and get the SCDS1 if you can.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Swip said:
Why dont you get this

Its 4gb on 1 card so you don't have to carry the 2 2gb cards and the card is faster than the 2gb kingston.

And as ojsinnerz said stay away from the r6 and get the SCDS1 if you can.

On another topic, Narin (I think that was his ID) said that whenever you use SDHC cards, it drains more battery. Which is actually true, and he even had evidence. I think that's why he wants 2 2 gig cards instead.

Either that, or he just prefers it. It's still not a bad thing, but it's easier to carry just one card, instead of more.

But just know that A-data cards Swip suggested are the fastest micro sd available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1