Scary audio files

Legend

.missing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sitting here in my room today, and I'm listening to some audio files that are rather... scary. I found a webpage (with stumbleupon) that had the "Top ten incredible recordings". I don't have the URL, unfortunately, but man, some of the recordings on that webpage are fuuuckkked up.

First one that I listened to was a russian exorcism. The second, is a recording from Jim Jones' mass execution... it's very long, but it's really fascinating to hear.

Anyway, just thought I'd open the topic up for people to post other weird or scary or fascinating audio files.

Discretion is advised?

::Edit::
Found the URL.
Once again, discretion advised!
Top 10 Incredible Recordings

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh man. I watched a documentary on Jim Jones just the other week. It had a bunch of sound recordings and played Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper" during the whole piece. A very powerful documentary.

Legend

.missing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man. I watched a documentary on Jim Jones just the other week. It had a bunch of sound recordings and played Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper" during the whole piece. A very powerful documentary.

Yeah, the audio file is pretty damn long. I'm in the last 1/4 of it now, and I think they've already drunk the "potion".
Really fucked up that they did this to their children. Seriously fucked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @hazbeans, welcome